SOFTWARE SECURITY ASSURANCE PROGRAMME (SSAP)
SEQA are software security experts and our Software Security Assurance Programme (SSAP) is a must-have robust security programme for technology companies or organisations wanting to build cyber resilience into their applications development teams from the ground up.
If you are developing software then our SSAP will provide a roadmap on how to integrate security activities into your development lifecycle from the outset. This will provide your business with the certainty that application security risks have been identified and remediated as early as possible.
So, why risk external attacks that could exploit your software vulnerabilities or pay on average almost 100x more to fix a security vulnerability later in the software development lifecycle when you could address it upfront for a fraction of the cost? If your organisation’s competitiveness hinges on the quality of your software delivery, learn more about SEQA’s SSAP service offering by downloading our SSAP brochure. In this, SEQA helps to answer your most common questions:
- Is an SSAP right for my organisation?
- Why is an SSAP important?
- What does an SSAP entail?
- What are the benefits of an SSAP?
Utilising industry best practices, SEQA can build a customised SSAP roadmap that understands your business and has a pragmatic approach to help achieve your overall organisational software security goals. As a result, you will:
- Avoid expensive pitfalls and delays in the later stages of a project
- Minimise potential risks to your organisation, including cyber-attacks, or privacy and data breaches
- Integrate best practices and enhance the security capability of your software development team, ensuring software is built securely throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle; and
- Enhance your organisation’s maturity and improve on any pre-existing security assurance programmes efficiency and effectiveness
To learn more about SEQA’s SSAP service offering, please get in touch with our security specialists about how they can build a strong Software Security Assurance Programme that supports your organisation to become cyber resilient and minimise IT security risks.
Get in touch, today.